Hand and Wrist Surgery Denver
Denver Hand Surgery
The hand is a unique area of the human body made up of bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, nerves, skin, and blood vessels. All of this must work together in order for the hand to function properly. As a top hand surgeon, Dr. Conrad Tirre provides excellence in hand surgery, and complex hand surgery. Colorado Hand Surgery in Denver offers hand surgery surgical expertise as well as hand surgery associates that provide hand therapy by certified hand therapists.
A Fellowship trained hand and microsurgeon, Dr. Tirre specializes in complex microsurgical hand reconstruction procedures such as microsurgery of the nerves and arteries and replantation of amputated digits of the hand.
Hand Injuries and Hand Surgeries
We treat traumatic injuries to the hand, complex hand and upper extremity injuries and conditions, congenital deformities, arthritis reconstruction due to aging, rheumatoid conditions, work related injuries, overuse syndromes, wrist surgery, nerve compressions, carpal tunnel, tendonitis and tumors of the hand.
Our team at Colorado Hand Surgery work seamlessly with Occupational Health Physicians, Employers and Case Managers to get worker’s compensation hand surgery patients back to work, and everyday life functions as quickly as possible. We can treat hand injuries from start to finish as we also offer on-site hand therapy by a certified hand therapist.
As a highly skilled hand specialist in Denver, we treat hand and wrist injuries and conditions such as:
- Carpal Tunnel Release – Median nerve neuropathy
- Lacerations of hand and arm
- Lacerated tendons (extensor and flexor tendon repairs), arteries, nerves requiring complex microsurgery reconstruction
- Fractures (broken bone) of the fingers, hand, and wrist including metacarpal, scaphoid and lunate fractures
- Crush injuries to the hand and fingers
- Amputations, both partial and complete
- Ligament injuries to the hand and wrist (sprains and dislocations)
- Overuse tendonitis: DeQuervain’s Tenosynovitis, Trigger finger
- Nerve injuries of the hand and wrist
- Skin grafts, free flaps, flaps for coverage of complex injuries and wounds
- Ulnar nerve neuropathy – Ulnar Nerve Release
- Ganglion Cysts (ganglions) – Hand and wrist
- Skin tumors, both benign and malignant (basal cell cancer, squamous cell cancer, and melanoma) of the hand, forearm and fingers
- Bony tumors, both benign and malignant
- Soft tissue tumors: giant cell tumors, sarcomas, nerve tumors
- Complex microvascular reconstruction of the hand and upper extremity
Trust a Leading Denver Hand Surgeon
Your hands are critical to many of life’s functions, trust your hand care to a Fellowship trained hand surgeon who holds a Subspeciality Certificate in Surgery of the Hand. Call us at 303-832-3965 or reach us online to schedule an appointment.